cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS and NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario for which I could not find any solution yet.

We are using NWBC based portal and employees use this for all their employee self services like travel request, leave, travel expense reports etc.

When an employee creates a travel expense report he is usually required to attach a document say office order as an example. Now the same office order might be used by many other employees for the same purpose, however, everyone of them attaching the same document individually is a waste of resource. I thought I would first create a DIR on DMS for this same document (office order), and to create a link or reference to this document which will be then used by all those employees instead of individually uploading the same document. When they create their travel expense report from NWBC, they will provide this link or reference in the space for attachment and in this way there will be only one document copy on DMS which will be accessed by all employees who require it.

I could not find any how-to do it on Internet despite browsing through all SAP related notes.

Please suggest me how that can be done.

Chezangla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Would appreciate if you drop some suggestions please.......