cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI OData Provisioning Documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling to obtain documentation about HCI OData Provisioning. When I try on my Hana Cloud cockpit to go to Documentation:  Services --> HCI OData Provisioning --> Documentation, (https://help.hana.ondemand.com/hci_odata_provisioning/frameset.htm) i am getting this error:

I've already seen this post , but i already have "GW_Admin" and "GW_User" permissions and besides i can access the HCI OData Provisioning service (i've already configured some things over there) i just cant access the documentation. Also my account is recent enough.

Could someone please help me with this point? or kindly point me to some HCI OData Provisioning Documentation (some advanced stuff no the "what HCI OData Provisioning is" kind of thing..)

Thanks!

Andres

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

totally strange.. i hope , can help you.

siri_sood
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

My colleague Gautham Krishna from HCI documentation team would be able to help you.

Thanks and regards,

Siri

gautham_krishna
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Jitendra,

Are you looking for information on OData provisioning or integration scenarios using OData capabilities of HCI (OData adapter).

Regards,

Gautham

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

was not able to access HCI OData Provisioning web link from his side. He could  access other SAP HANA cloud documentation like SAP Web IDE etc. I thought your team can provide some inputs on this.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am from Uruguay and it appears to be a zone problem. I do not know why, because my ISP does not block anything like this. I tried using a US proxy with no luck but then i used a Europe machine as proxy and i actually could access the documentation. I have never had a problem like this one and it only occurs with this particular documentation. It's incredible.

Regards,

Andres Nebel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have re-deployed the documentation on help.hana.ondemand.com for the different regions. Please try again to see if the documentation is visible now.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heidi,

It works! i can see it know. Thanks all for the help!

Regards,

Andres

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

the official online documentation can be found here HCI OData Provisioning.

Best Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thank you for your answer, but that link is the same i posted above and is the one i can't access and is giving me trouble, it says Page not Found 404 and the image i posted above when i try to enter.

Regards,

Andres

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Seems a network issue.

You can try checking if you are able to reach the server url by telneting it

telnet help.hana.ondemand.com 443

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Thank you for your reply. Actually I am able to access help.hana.ondemand.com by browser

But when i click HCI Odata Provisioning section it takes me to https://help.hana.ondemand.com/hci_odata_provisioning/frameset.htm and then it shows me the error i posted above.

Regards,

Andres

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

strange..what about other documentation like SAP Web IDE, SAP Mobile Platform Tools?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitendra,

Yes i can access other documentations:

I just cannot access the HCI Odata Provisioning one, i tried accessing with a friends account also with no luck.

Regards,

Andres

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Browser cache issues? Have you tried with another browser yet?

For me it works:

Could someone please help me with this point? or kindly point me to some HCI OData Provisioning Documentation (some advanced stuff no the "what HCI OData Provisioning is" kind of thing..)

The home space for SAP HCI at SCN is .

Cheers,

--Vlado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vladimir,

I'm afraid it's not browser cache, i have tried from different computers browsers and even networks (work and home).

Regards,

Andres

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Well, nothing else comes to mind...

Still, you can have a look for further resources, blog posts, documents, etc. in the space. That's also where questions and discussions about SAP HCI should be raised.