cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help need on Mixed Orientation in Crystal Report

0 Kudos

Hello!

I need urgent help regarding mixed orientation in CS 2011. I am currently using Crystal Server 2011,Visual Studio  2010 Ultimate and Crystal Reports add in 13.0.13.1597 to develop reports. I have a requirement where we need to show both portrait and landscape in one file. I have a subreport in detail section which needs to be in landscape orientation and the main report in portrait orientation. Surprisingly , when I try to preview report in VS, it shows the file in mixed mode as needed where as if I create an instance on crystal server and try to view it , the file generated is only in Potrait mode. This seems like the issue is on the server side. Is it related to printer driver on the server? Or is it related to any properties on the report template.

Please advise!

Dileep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep

Since the report works in the designer (presumably) and using the CR v. 13 runtime, the issue is with CRS. You may want to check on the printer drivers used by CRS, but for more help, I'd urge you to post to the SCN Space.

Also, if this is an urgent issue, since you have CRS, more than likely you have phone support and access to the SAP Service Market Place. If not, you can obtain phone incidents here:

Crystal Single Case Technical Support - SAP Business Objects US Online Store | SAP Online Store

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

0 Kudos

Thanks Ludek. I will do the needful. I started working on this again and this is still issue.

0 Kudos

Manged to make this work by changing the crystal dlls in the project to reflect latest version. The mixed orientation works now. Thanks Ludek for the response.

Answers (0)