cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Confirming units for Quantitative MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we have Non Confirming Units concept for Quantitative MIC or is it only applicable for Qualitative MIC. My Req: I have set up the sampling procedure to use valuation based on number of non-confirming units with automatic valuation for Quantitative MIC. The inspection characteristic is set up quantitative, single results, record measured values, upper lower spec limit. My Upper and Lower Limits are 5 to 10 As per sampling procedure my no of sample is 4. MIC                      Limits                          Value            Result                    Non Confirming MIC Sample 1    5 to 10                              6                  A                                  0 MIC Sample 2    5 to 10                              7                  A                                  0 MIC Sample 3    5 to 10                              8                  A                                  0 MIC Sample 4    5 to 10                              4                  R                                  1                                  Mean Value                                              6.25                A The mean value calculated is within spec limits. It proposes accept. Is there any way where System valuates based on the Number of Non Confirming Units instead of Mean Value. I.e Even if the Mean Value is within acceptable limits, system should reject the MIC based on number of Non Confirming Units. I.e. If the Number of Non Confirming Units is greater than 0 then MIC should be rejected.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Try with the following option shown in below screen for the "Quantitative Characteristic"

Here you can not record the results after inspection.

But it would be more useful if you have "Qualitative Character" in this case.Because you can only do with respect to decision using catalogs.

Regards,

Pardhu