cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need help, I have done certification in SAP MM recently and i don't have any proof related certification ,so please let me know SAP send me any mail related like score ,parentage and any ID etc.  can i use on my resume .

Thanks

Dheeraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for SAP certified fresher job but there is no job for freshers in any organisation ,i am really fed up and frustrated because i left my previous job for SAP certification now searching job .

Can you please suggest what i do.

Thanks

Dheeraj Shukla

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dheeraj,

It is unfair to blame if your Certification cannot get you a job. Not just SAP Certification, any certification in the market works on the demand and supply theory of the resources. Furthermore, the clients / employers expect hands on experience. Please SAP Certification is NOT a gateway for guaranteed job. SAP never promises that.

Now there is no point in blaming what has happened. You should now think why it has happened and what is the future course of action. Getting job as a fresher is difficult but not impossible. This is a testing period for you and you must keep your patience and try with much more perseverance. Getting first SAP job is always difficult, but once you get first break, then you will be on the right track.

All the best.

Keep up your high spirits.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thank you very much and happy to SAP certified

I am not blaming but in every company needs minimum 1 or 2  E 2 E implementation experience

Thanks

Dheeraj 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj

This is the position in all type of certifications and degrees..not only in SAP. So don't worry and try your best. Definitely you will get your dream job.

Wish you a good luck..

Regards

Ajay  Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir ,

Thank you very much

Regards

Dheeraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want ask you a question , SAP certification is totally worthless?

There is no any job for freshers ,2 month before have completed certification but till now i am still jobless.Already left my job for SAP because training institute guaranteed for the job but still no call from anywhere.

Please suggest ,what i do.

Regards

Dheeraj

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dheeraj,

Probably, your expectations are incorrect on SAP Certification. SAP Certification is NOT a gateway for guaranteed job. If it provides a "magic" job, then every unemployed will pass the SAP Certification and get the job.

Has anybody advised you to leave your current job to do the SAP Certification and get the job? - Could be this misleading.

Has any Institute has promised you to give you a guaranteed job in SAP? - This is misleading, as there is nothing like "guarantee", it is only a placement assistance. At the end of the the candidate is responsible to secure the job.

Please note any job market runs on demand-supply theory. Particularly in India, the supply is many times higher than the demand. It causes the real problem. There are few hundreds, if not thousands of SAP Certified consultants waiting for the job, probably,you are one among them and need to compete with them in the market.

Certification may give you fundamental knowledge, but employers also look into SAP experience, domain knowledge, education, configuration skills, business analysis, cultural fit, soft skills and team playing capability etc.

Hope the following thread would be helpful to you.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Proof to your certification is your S-ID.

Marks will never be printed on certificate (Just search "SAP Global certificate" in google images).

You can ask the training centre to share the CV format where you can give your S ID and certification details.

Ravi Sir is absolutely correct. Do not worry about the marks and concentrate on your interviews.

Cheers.

Gopal.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

You need to wait for 4 to 6 weeks to receive your physical copy of the Certification. There will NOT be any email confirming your scores / certification.

If you know you are already passed, you could still use it on your CV, nothing would really change from what you have seen about the result of your Certification. Unless you note down your scores, you will never know what your score is.

Only Pearson Centers, provide you the score sheet. But, at SAP / Authorised Training Centers will NOT provide any score sheets.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi