Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPEXT field in BP not replicated to SAP ISU

anand_kumar56
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good Day,

I have been facing a problem in replication issue where the BPEXT field from BP has not been replicated to SAP ISU.

Scenario - Migrated BP has BPEXT available in SAP CRM and those BPEXT has not replicated to SAP ISU,

We tried pushing the BP from BUPA_SEND, but it failed.

Tried performing the "REQUEST DOWNLOAD" option and we are able to replicate the data. But we have more than 500000BP's to replicate.

Moreover, for some of the non-migrated BP(Live) also, we are facing this issue(Very less no. of counts)

Business asking for automation in order avoid these situation in future.

Could you please suggest me on how to handle this scenario.

Waiting for your valuable seeds,

Regards,

Anand 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

You can write a simple migration report using the folllowing BAPI to update this field:

BAPI_BUPA_CENTRAL_CHANGE (CENTRALDATA -> PARTNEREXTERNAL) and BUPA_CENTRAL_CHANGE (IS_DATA -> PARTNEREXTERNAL)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Julin Xin

anand_kumar56
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Xin,

thanks for ur input, Do we have any other idea why its not replicating to end system via middleware?

Now the issue is available in Live accounts too...

Expecting ur inputs to proceed further

- Anand

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

I am not sure about the exact reason.

Please check the notes 757955 and 908157 if the transaction CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU is maintained correctly.

Also, see also the SLG  "IS-U-Specifics on the Set-up-and-Load-Guide for the Business Partner".that is available in SAPNet. http://service.sap.com/utilities -> Product Information -> IS-U/CCS -> General -> Cookbooks&Guidelines to check the settings in IS-U system.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin