cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy input data in LC from one flow to F99

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all,

currently we use F20 to load our input data in the consolidation in SAP BPC 10.0. Our closing flow is F99. Can anybody tell me whether it is possible to copy the data in the local currency on flow F20 on flow F99? If yes, how can this be achieved without the use of script logic?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Gerd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

you can use a standard copy package.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Roberto, thanks for your answer. Do you mean the standard copy package from planning? Is it possible to start this copy package via script logic?

Best regards

Gerd

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

you asked "how can this be achieved without the use of script logic?" , this package contains a COPYMOVEINPUT where you have to choose the dimension values (in this case time and flow I suppose) 
from a package you can launch a script or another package but from a script you can execute another script logic or a stored procedure but not a dtsx.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Roberto,

I want to start the Copy-Package form the consolidation script so that the values in local currency are also available in F99.

We also want to have the values in local currency in the balance carryforward.

So we need to know how it is possible to start the copy package from the consolidation package.

Could you please give me some advice how this is possible?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Gerd

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerd,

I'm working on 7.5 version until this version if not present you can

• copy it from Webfolder->environment->model->data manager->package files ->system files in the new path
  • add this package from edata->more->organize package list->add package.

If still present just do the second step.

Regards

Roberto

Answers (0)