SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD documents not clearing between them in IS-U invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I face a problem right now that I didn't yet found a solution and maybe you can help me.

We managed to collect the SD Doc on the IS-U invoice( from billing) but the problem now is that the SD docs not clear between them.

For example, I have a SD doc with + 220

I have a SD credit memo -110.

I want to see only the difference between them, ==> 110.

Do you know where I can customize this or an event where to develop this functionality?

Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ovidiu,

You can perform clearing through invoicing

SPRO > SAP utilities > Invoicing > Define control for additional invoicing functions > for the clearing types you can select the option ACT.MN.

thanks,

Vikram

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ovidiu,

You can maintain the main\sub transaction combination for the SD Document and the SD credit memo in the following Configuration-

SPRO--->SAP Utilities--->Invoicing-->Invoice Processing---->Item Selection in Invoicing-->Item Selection in Account maintenance\Define Sub-items

Select the clearing type and double-click on Item selection for account maintenance.

In here, against the clearing category maintain the main\sub combination for SD document and SD credit memo.

During IS-U invoicing run, these configuration is being called and will perform the clearing b/w the SD Doc and SD credit memo automatically.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan