cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time data replication by using EIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help on below error to fix. I am trying replicate real time data by using EIM and I have selected the option 'realtime' for source table as well flowgraph panel it is giving me error "transaction rolled back by an internal error: exception 70000008: host unknown" while executing sql procedure.

If I select 'realtime' check option for both panel & source table, activation giving me error -

PROJ_ABCD:proj_ecc1.hdbflowgraph

"PROJ_ABCD/ecc1.hdbflowgraph": flowgraph XML content error; ERROR: No DP realtime Data Source found in the DP realtime flow

if I unchecked real-time option for source table or panel, then no error but any data changes not get replicating in template table.

Also is the source table must be a virtual table.

Please suggest how to fix the error.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Real time replication is only supported for DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and Twitter.  In the case of DB2, Oracle and SQL Server, the database must be configured as per section 6.6.1 of the HANA EIM Administration Guide.  In addition, the source table in the .hdbflowgraph must be a virtual table from a Remote Source that points to DB2, Oracle, SQL Server or Twitter.

Best Regards,

Richard