I have per diem scenario, need help.

Scenario -1: When the trip is a single day

- 0 to 7 hours : 0 Euro

- 8 to 23 hours : 12 Euros

- 24 Hours : 24 Euros

Scenario - 2: If the trip is more than one day/Multi-day

- 0 to 23 hours : 12 Euros

-24 hours : 24Euros

I have configured T706V with having number of days as 1 and defining hours and amount for scenario 1. and for scenario 2 i have kept maximum number of days as 999 and defined rates.

Problem: Scenario 1 works absolutely fine. With multi day trip, system still calculates based on maximum number of days which as 1.

Example: Employee travel on Start date: July 07 2014 time: 18:00 and end date:July 09 time 06:00. Ideally the trip is multi day, the employee suppose to

get 12 Euros for 07th July, 24 Euros for 8th July and 12 Euros for 09th July. But system behaves like scenario 1. I might missed some step of configuration or some tweak required, please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no config available - you need to go with modification, sorry

0 Kudos

Thank you ..Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

as a general rule: if you want community members to find the error in your config, it makes sense to share some screenshot of that config. It malkes it more likely you get a qualified answer rather than guesses.

Your issue might stem from the day scaling switch in PTRV_TRVCT_XX. Check that table and observe the definition of the field in the F1-help

kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is legal requirement to calculate per diem on day of arrival/ departure less than 8 h only if overnight stay exits.

Pls activate checkbox "overnight per diem" or hotel receipt (must be flagged as accomodation in expense type master data), and repeat your test case. If per diem is calculated now, everything is OK from legal perspective. Unfortunately, this doesn't help.

Add some lines of coding to FM PTRV_CHECK_OVERNIGHT_AT_DATE and set always check_accomodation = X or whatever it is called.

cheers, Michael

0 Kudos

Thanks.! Michael

Is it possible through config, if not as you mention above FM for both Meal / Accomodation?