cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

layout error while connecting with VPN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, I'm a junior developer and I´m having a trouble with WDA layout, It's says the page cannot be displayed or Script error view_designer is not available. When I connect from my office I can see the layout, the problem ocurrs when I connect from my house trhough VPN. I've tried to change my host file but nothing happens. I'm not using proxy connections. Can anyone help me please?. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue clearly points to the host or proxy problems.

Please cross check your host entries again. May be due to some duplicate entries, some times it may not work.

And also check for your proxy connections too. Some times even though you un-checked the proxy in your IE, it will automatically gets checked. So just close your browser and do your proxy settings in your new browser.

BR,

RAM.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I've tried to remove all duplicate entries but still don't work. When I use one VPN it does'nt show anything, but when I use VPN of the client it does work. It's extrange. Besides the hosts can be anything else? I've change de host file to for other from another machine but yet not working. I've put the exceptions in the IE and nothing happends. Any other answer will be welcome, thanks.

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the browser compatibility of the applications running at office and at home through VPN. Possiblities may due to that the browser you are working at Home is not supported by webdynpro. Please check same version of browser at home as at office

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

prabably you need to add the exceptions in browser and then try.