cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead Distribution to Multiple Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

I have a business requirement to distribute the Lead (Manually) to multiple partners.

In SAP Standard system, System is allowing to distribute the Lead to only one person only. As per our business scenario, we receive Inquiry containing multiple products and those products are handled by multiple department's people. In that case, we want to distribute the same lead to multiple employee. By looking into the lead, they will take their individual decision.

In Lead item, we are not having any status option. Although i have assigned a status profile in the lead item category, still no assignment block is there to mention the status item wise?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinsesh,

Below configuration guide would be of immense help for you. Go through it.

SAP Best Practices CRM Lead Management (C37): Configuration Guide

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Distribution of Leads is done by standard workflow. We need to enhance the workflow as per our requirements in order to suffice the business case.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

While distributing the Lead, system allow us one option for employee responsible.

We might not having any problem to distribute 4 or 5 employee manually. If system could give several/multiple options for employee responsible or any other partner function.

2. How workflow will trigger. As per my assumption, it could be possible like: If i enter multiple partners (employees) in to parties involved in the header. Then system automatically send the particular Lead information to those partners.

My requirement is: If We create a lead into the system, system should notify the relevant managers of their respective departments. In my business scenario, We receive one lead that containing multiple products and we have several department heads.

Best regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I think this can be acheived through rule based distribution and batch jobs run.

Rules can be apply on any parameter , which makes diffreence among the products(EX: Item category group) .

In batch jobs condition should be on Item category and partner function. (EX; Norm---> Sales mgr 1).

Hope you will get the solution shortly.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi