cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have requirement to replace wagetype /370 with  infotype  3253 field  value  (KSA localization)  , So I write the blow  PCR

please is it written correctly or something missed ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had not seen this post previously as I don't often visit this site, not being familiar with Payroll for DASH, but here are a few comments on your pcr.

You mention that your requirement is "to replace wagetype /370 with  infotype  3253 field  value", but the first operation you use in your pcr, for ESG * and WT /370 is ADDWT *.  Therefore, WT /370 will end up in the Output Table unchanged.

You use operation VARGGYYGOS, presumably to make a decision on the "KSA localization", but as mentioned by Joerg, you probably need a Custom Operation (or an Include) to be able to read Infotype 3253.  Then again, even if it would read field YYGOS of PA3253, the only return value you have supplied is **, meaning that no matter what KSA localisation value you add (again) the RTE, NUM and AMT of WT /370 into the Output Table as WT /370.

Assuming that your ABAP programmer has created a Custom Payroll Operation to read table PA3253 (call it Operation T3253), that YYGOS the IT3253 numerical field for "KSA localization", that one of the values of KSA localisation would be 99, and that you want to replace the Amount of WT /370 by 99 in such cases, then your pcr would look like this:

ESG  *     WT  /370

T3253       

VARGGYYGOS

ADDWT *

AMT= 99  

ADDWT *

If you have found a way to meet your requirements, please post it as it may help others.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghadeer,

you pcr will not working because with operation TABLE you have access only to the tables which are in the documentation (F1) described. So please check the documentation of operation table.

To realise you requirement you can user include RPCBURZ0. That means you have to develop a routine to provide the relevant data.

Regards

Joerg