cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC User exit - Value condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement of implementing a IPC pricing user exit for the below requirement. I have two condition types ZABC as $10 and ZXYZ as 20% which calculates the total as $12. Instead of adding 20% to $10 i want to write a custom logic to calculate a different value on $10  to get a diffferent value instead of $12 which is standard.

Do we implement in condition value user exit and how do implement the logic.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baris_yalcin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP CRM,

please refer to the IPC User Exit guide of the SAP note 809820. Here the different formula types are explained with small coding examples.

If you want that the condition type ZXYZ is not calculating the condition value $2 (20% of $10) but another value, then you can create a condition value formula for example. Try it out.

Best regards,
Baris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP CRM team,

By your comment I understood you wanted to updateIPC formula against userexit attached to conditions ZABC, ZYZ. I will suggest first findout the routine attached to appropriate user exit in IPC.Please follow the step to get the routine detail.

Transaction:/n/sapcnd/ueass

Step1 : Select Usage as PR

Step 2: Select User exit VAL as shown below and double click on formula and select application as CRM

Step 3: check your formal by user exit attached with the condition which you wanted to update,

IPC system is a diffrent system which IPC develop can help you to change the percentage from 20 % to 10 %.

I hope this will help you to solve your requirement.

Thanks,

Prem

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the pricing procedure, you may select a calc formula which allows user exit. You may use F1 for this field and you will see the popup. Click on user exit in the popup, you will see that this user exit is implement in [spro -> condition techique -> user exits -> define user exits and assign formula numbers -> usage as PR]