SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing schema for PO document type

azizahamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a change related to pricing procedure.

I have provided a solution to the customer and customer wants to check if it has impacts on all the relevant document types.

What I know is that the pricing schema is determined in a PO based on the combination of Vendor and P.Org.

Is there any way to find all the document types to which the pricing schema is applicable?

OR, is it possible to find out the vendor types for which that pricing schema is used?

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks

Aziz Ahamed

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

I am really not able to understand your question.

The pricing procedure determination happens with a combination of schema group of purchasing organizations and vendor schema. So there is no document type involved in this determination unless you are talking about STO document where you can assign the pricing procedure for the document type. (SPRO: Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Conditions -> Define Price Determination Process -> Define Schema Determination -> Determine Schema for Stock Transport Order).

You can see the different pricing procedures assigned for various vendor schema groups and once the vendor schema groups are available, you can filter from Vendor master (table LFM1) to see the impacted vendors by those schema groups.

Regards,

Amit