cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC context area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i execute the with the order number in IC WebClient , in the context area the info of the Customer  reflecting for a while and its gone. what should i do in this case. I would like to show this info of the customer in the IC Context area  in the first box. can anybody suggest where to what to do.

Thank you.

Daya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP KBA 2161942 - it talks about options for adjusting CRM IC layout. I hope it is helpful.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually the information which is displayed in the account info box can be controlled using the account identification profile of the business role.

Additionally, in the context area profile is defined, which Layout components should be used for the Context area.

By creating your own configuration of ICCMP_HEADER you can easily adopt the layout without any enhancements.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Sigrid ,Thank you for the replay i configure the Business roles( IC-Agent) ,config key(kd-Ablog), navbar-profile( ic-agent), and layout profile ( Zdefault_ic), Technical-profile (z_default_ic)

PfcgRole(Z_crm_uiu_de_srv_sa) configuration part is fine.

The previous consultant written some code in BT115H_SLSO/Details with this code if we enter the User-id in the Account identification area with the confirm button  i can see the context area and alerts in the second box. where as now the requirement is like when we enter order no: the same information should reflect in the context area and alerts.

<chtmlb:config displayMode = "<%= controller->view_group_context->is_view_in_display_mode( controller ). %>"

mode        =
"RUNTIME" />

<% IF zl_ziccmp_b_slsresultlis2_impl=>embedded_in_btpaging_popup EQ abap_false AND
zl_ziccmp_l_liefresultlie_impl
=>embedded_in_btpaging_popup EQ abap_false. %>

<script type=
"text/javascript">

function setHtmlText( element, htmlcode, elementID ){
var htmlelement = element.parent.document;
if( htmlelement == null ){
return;
}
htmlelement = htmlelement.getElementById(
"HeaderFrame");
return;
}
htmlelement = htmlelement.contentWindow.document;
return;
}

var iccmp_comm_info = htmlelement.getElementById( elementID );
if( iccmp_comm_info == null ){
return;
}

iccmp_comm_info.innerHTML = htmlcode;

}

var bp_classi = '<%= controller->get_bp_classification( )%>';
var bp_name   = '<%= controller->get_bp_name_and_online_partner( )%>';   var bp_us_tip = '<%= controller->get_up_selling_tip( )%>';

setHtmlText( window, bp_classi,
"CONTEXTAREA_CONTACTDISPLAY_CONTACTNAME" );
setHtmlText( window, bp_name,
"CONTEXTAREA_CONTACTDISPLAY_COMPANYNAME" );

setHtmlText( window, bp_us_tip,
"CONTEXTAREA_SECONDALERT" );

setTimeout(setHtmlText( window, bp_classi,
"CONTEXTAREA_CONTACTDISPLAY_CONTACTNAME" ), 1000);
setTimeout(setHtmlText( window, bp_name,
"CONTEXTAREA_CONTACTDISPLAY_COMPANYNAME" ), 1000);

setTimeout(setHtmlText( window, bp_us_tip,
"CONTEXTAREA_SECONDALERT" ), 1000);

</script>

<% ENDIF. %>

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not sure how to do this by help of custom coding as I am from support. I can just provide hints as it is designed in SAP standard,

What is display in the Account Information Box in the context area on confirmation can be easily controlled by help of the account identification profile:

It will be visible until an account ends the customer interaction.

The information in the Alert Information area can be controlled by help of Intent Driven Interactions and alerts using Rule Modeller and Alert Modeller, see SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

You can do custom enhancement to display the information in first context area box.

Use below code.

data: lr_dispatcher type ref to cl_crm_cswitch_dispatcher.

create object lr_dispatcher.

call method lr_dispatcher->send_caller_display_bpname

exporting

IV_DISPLAY_COMPANY = 'Text'

IV_DISPLAY_NAME = 'Text'.

Hope this will be useful.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh

Thank you for the info, Where to fetch this code that would be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dayakar

A screen shot may help in this scenario, just so that the community knows exactly what you want to achieve.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden, thank you for your info, Here in below i have attach the screen shot. Right hand side in Account identification profile if i enter the User id and confirm button  i am able to get  BP info example: Order details and customer info in the context area. but if i enter the Order number on the left hand side the screen is blank in the context area. how to get order information in the context area with this order number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dayakar

While I cannot really supply the coding on this as it's a bit out of my league. I'm sure other SCN community members could provide this.

However the process I would follow would be.

On entering the Order Number and clicking Search.

The standard search attempts to locate the Order.

* At this point custom processing starts

* If the Order is found and has a Customer Number attached

* Load the Account Details of the Customer into the view

* Custom processing ends

* If the user decides to proceed with customer, click on "Confirm"

You could code it such that the customer is confirmed automatically, but I think user verification would be more prudent.

Regards

Arden