Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Control: Customs Business Partner Required

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to GTS and trying to configure the GTS.

when I create a sales order in SD, while saving the document getting the following error.

Could you please help me to know what mistake I am doing?

Thanks,

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

have you checked your customizing? Under: Global Trade Service->General Settings you find

First define your Partner functions, that are used on the ECC side

Then go to Define Groups of...

and chose the relevant Partner Grouping

Press Assign Partner Function and check the assigned partner.

Are all of the partners, which occured in your order are assigned here?

Hope that helps a little

Regards,

Thomas

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks a lot for your help and it worked but now I have yet another issue here and could you help me to resolve this?

why I am getting this block where it is saying "Partners address was changed manually" ?

how to avoid this?

Regards,

Alex

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

the manually changes were probably made in the feeder System. E.g. if you Change the address data of a Partner in documents.

So, GTS works well. The only way to avoid this is: don't change partner data in your documents.

Hope this helps

Regrads,

Thomas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

you need to check the Partners exist in your Sales Order have been mapped/assigned with the Partners in GTS System.

For Ex:- SP - SP

SH - SH

once you maintain then first transfer the Customers/Vendors from ECC System to GTS System using the below Program.

go to SE38 and run the program:/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DITRIBUTE_R3 (Customers) and /SAPSLL/CREMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3 (Vendors). once the Partner transferred to GTS System successfully , then re-transfer the Sales Order to GTS using /SAPSLL/SD0A_DISTRIBUTE_R3.

hope now you are clear, still if you have any issues please let me know.

Regards,

Srinivas

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked in the system monitoring and found the following message.

How to get rid of this?

The SAP Notes says

So what could be way to resolution?

Is it something to do with synchronous and Async settings?

Thanks,

Alex

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant

Hi Alex,

the error message is specifying that the Business Partner mapping has not made in GTS System. so, as i mentioned in my previous mail, you need to map the partner functions which you are using in your ECC System i.e., SP,SH,BP,PY and also contact person etc. all these partner functions to be mapped in the GTS System. then only the system will allow the order to be screened with Compliance processes Embargo Screening, SPL and License process.

Thomas has explained very clearly with each step by step for your better understanding.

please let us know if you need further assistance after completing the activity.

Regards,

Srinivas

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

have you checked the transferprotocol in GTS? Use Transaction /SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL - Log for Business Partners.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

please transfer business partner (Vendor/customer) from ECC to GTS and then this issue will be resolved.

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I did that, but still getting the same message.

Thanks,

Alex