Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove non-dialog users from risk analysis

krysta_osborn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm testing a GRC 10.1 system with data converted from our 5.3 system. I've reconciled the rules and am now working on making sure the risk violations at user level match up. What I'm finding is that I've got non-dialog users in my risk analysis, though. I think I ran my original analysis without specifying a user type, and now I can't figure out how to get those users out of there. I tried doing a repository synch, but that just synchs up all users.

Help!

Thanks,

Krysta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krysta_osborn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Note 1735089 can't be applied to 10.1, but it does have a nifty utility you can use to delete the users types you don't want in the management reports. And the GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL program lets you remove your old risk analysis and start over. So the combination got me to where I need to be.

Thanks Baithi and Deepak!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

krysta_osborn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information, everyone! I'll have a look at the recommended notes and see what works.

Thanks again!

Krysta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krysta,

could you give screenshot from NWBC as well as Backgroun job from NWBC and SE38

regards

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krysta,

To Clear the data and start over all again, the following program will help you out.

GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL.

This report can be scheduled as a background daily or run it manually to clear the data.

For more information, the following Note No 1744331 will help you.

Regards,

Deepak M

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintain Parameter 1026 as A(dialog user type) in maintain configuration settings under SPRO and select User type fields as Dialog while running risk analysis

Now you will get only report for dialog users

Regards

Baithi

krysta_osborn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Thanks for your response.

I've got that parameter configured already, and I also made sure to run the risk analysis for dialog users only. I'm still seeing the non-dialog users in the analysis, though. Is there any way to clear it out and start over?

Thanks!

Krysta

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understanding system is not considering the user type field in risk analysis

check the below Note(for GRC10.0),which is for non dialogue users but for different report,

1735089 - Management report shows non-dialog users

Regards

Baithi