Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOB OPPORTUNITIES AS MM CONSULTANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I just recently got certified from SAP in MM module and wanted to take up a job. Though i possess 15 plus years of industry experience, i am new to SAP and never even worked as an end user. Please suggest what to do?

Regards

Anantha Subramanian

3 REPLIES 3

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do you have functional experience in Purchasing and Inventory management? if SAP is implemented in your organization, you can just start your career first with MM master data and then transactional data .by the time you are familiar with these you can get more information about integration aspects and then you can explore step by step with other modules integration too.

As you have 15 years experience , it will be easy to grasp things in your business area.But you need to work hard to sustain in this market.

Regards,

Pardhu

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member206023
Participant
0 Kudos

Anantha,

I Don't know what kind of '15 years experience' you have. Assuming it is relevant to MM , your experience and certification are  plus points. But it is difficult to  survive with just one module. You may consider learning PP module too to enhance your job and future career opportunities.

Good luck!