SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premise Overview in SAP CRM 7.2

0 Kudos

Hi,

I reviewed the SAP CRM 7.3 release notes and one of the new things that is added is "Premise Overview". This new component seems very useful and our clients exactly need this.

However, my current clients are on CRM 7.2. Is there a SAP Note for Premise Overview for CRM 7.2  (although it is built in CRM 7.3) ? or is there a way we can import Premise Overview component in CRM 7.2

I realize in the past when SAP builds some new component for new release, sometimes SAP also has notes to import the new component in previous versions. Like in the past, the Identification screen split search result view was introduced in CRM 7.2 but there is note which can be implemented in CRM 7.0 to get the same functionality. So wondering if we have something for 7.2 - premise search.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Anand:

This feature is not downportable - you must be on ehp3.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Anand:

This feature is not downportable - you must be on ehp3.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thank you. I guess I will have to find another way to address client requirement.