cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap crm functional freshers resume

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiii friend

this is savita here I have successfully completed my Training on mySAP CRM 7.0 from a Institute.

now i want to make my resume as a fresher in sap.so guys can you help me in making my resume as a fresher what kind of content i mention in my resume.

as a fresher can i get the job or not.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Dear all,

SAP certification course is very costly & after done if you are not getting job in market. it is very frustrating to them.

My opinion is those institute who all are providing SAP certification training, they must have to give platform for fresher to get experience of live project after completing course at least minimum for 6 month..

In result freshers would be get some experience & confidence..

If you like my opinion or do you have some other opinion than please share with us.

Regards,

Dhaval Mistry

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhaval,

This is a good idea and you should articulate this in a new thread, for more visibility. I would say not 6 months but 1 year of experience but this will bring in many risks and illegal practices of setting up "mock" implementation programs which are again money making schemes and donot help beginners to learn or start mastering a module.

Yes...things are easier said than done!

Hard work, constant reading the theory, thinking of design (how a functionality is built), participating in forums and answer questions, commenting all these will help in the development of a SAP analyst.

Market is becoming tougher and tougher and we have to really contribute and add value or else it will be difficult to survive and flourish.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savita,

Its good that you have gained knowledge on SAP CRM functional module. However to get a job in SAP functional role, some domain experience is required or otherwise if you can afford Certification cost then please go for it. Once you are certified then surely you will get the break in SAP world but it may take few months to get the first job as everyone is looking for experienced ones. But keep in mind that certification does not guarantee a job, its a sheer luck only now a days to get into SAP world.

Fresher's resume works only in college campus interviews and not in open job market.

I hope, I have made the things clear to take decision.

Thanks and regards,

Deepak

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I disagree. If you have no experience, there is no point in going for certification.

You will probably fail; and even if you pass, it will not get you a job!

good luck & all the best

Paul

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paul,

In some countries, for beginners, there are very few options, one of these is to pass certification.

On the other side, companies are preferring certified beginners, over beginners; and this is understandable.

Ofcourse, for beginners, it is very difficult to break into SAP job market, with or without certification.

And it comes down to hard work over a long period without "immediate" positive reinforcements.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

deepak

yes i am preparing for the certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

I disagree too, I know some guys who had no experience in SAP and on top of that they had no IT background, recently they got job as SAP CRM consultant after completing their certification. It does take months to get break but it is not impossible.

I agree with TW that it all comes to hard work and your references.

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Savita,

I suggest adding to your resume any experience that you have in the sales-related business processes. If you are going to implement SAP for customers, it can be a differentiator to have related business experience. That is how I got my opportunity to get started in SAP in FI/CO, having years of general accounting experience. If you don't have any such experience, get some, while you are searching for that first SAP job.

Good luck,

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

gretchen

firstly thank you for your suggestion. if i did training in sap SD also with this functional training then there is any chances to get the job. can you please tell me what are the other ways to enter into the industry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savita,

I would suggest you before searching for a job as fresher, try to improve your technical skills as well in SAP ABAP, why because even the companies will look for a candidate who have experience in technical and functional. And coming to your fresher resume just mention in resume on what ever the topics you have good command, just don't keep all the course content on your resume. If you are unable to answer a particular question which you mentioned on resume it may make interviewer a wrong impression on you.

Thank you.

If you find my answer is useful, please like it.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harish,

Your points are valid. But it might not be a good idea to learn "more" at this early stage. It might become too much area and then expertise in nothing.

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

savita,

also mention if you have domain work experience related to CRM

if you have knowledge of SD, then that could also be mentioned

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiiii

i dnt have any domain experience but i have knowledge about the following:-

• Knowledge about Base customization.

• Customization of number ranges and groupings for Business partner.
  • Customization of Organization structure, Territory management,
  • Customization of Attribute and set types for Products.
  • Also knowledge on Action Management and Activity Journal.
  • CRM Billing
  • CRM Pricing
  • Defining new transaction type, with copying control.
  • Defining new Item Category, with copying control.
  • Profiles for transaction and Item:-
    • PDP
    • Status
    • Text
    • Action
    • ……

• In Sales:- Opportunity ManagementCopying ControlQuotation ManagementOrder ManagementContract ManagementActivity Managementand Territory Management.
  • In Service:Installed base, Service order, Service contractComplaints and returns, Warranty and claims.

I have knowledge of CRM Connectivity with ECC i.e. Middleware

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

why did you use red color font?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

just to highlight the things what i done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

savita dhabha wrote:

<snip> as a fresher what kind of content i mention in my resume <snip>

As with anyone, you mention the stuff you have done and know.  Simples.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiiii

• Knowledge about Base customization.

hiiiii

Knowledge about Base customization.

Customization of number ranges and groupings for Business partner.

Customization of Organization structure, Territory management,

Customization of Attribute and set types for Products.

Also knowledge on Action Management and Activity Journal.

CRM Billing

CRM Pricing

Defining new transaction type, with copying control.

Defining new Item Category, with copying control.

Profiles for transaction and Item:-

PDP

Status

Text

Action

……

In Sales:- Opportunity ManagementCopying ControlQuotation ManagementOrder ManagementContract ManagementActivity Managementand Territory Management.

In Service:Installed base, Service order, Service contractComplaints and returns, Warranty and claims.

I have knowledge of CRM Connectivity with ECC i.e. Middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's a top tip - don't use broken English or slang, as it isn't very professional.  Stuff like "hiii", "dnt", etc. won't help you get a job.

Also, you say you have knowledge of these things but what do you have experience of?  I have knowledge of open heart surgery but I doubt anyone would let me cut them open due to lack of experience....

Cheers,

G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i really appreciate your advise thank you. i have done training in sap crm as a functional consultant thats why i have knowledge about it. is there any other options available to enter into the industry.