cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to display message on top of screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a WDJ application . And I have included a message area so as to display messages on top of screen. But still it show all messages at the bottom screen which is the default display area for WDJ applications.

NWDS version is 7.31 SP14. Let me know if there is some  configuration setting which might be missed/lost post patch upgrade.

Thanks & Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply, but this was a configuration change to be done. We have to move the Message Area iview in the Process Instance Page to the Top from the bottom inside the Portal Content in Portal Content Management.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

man, don't know what u are talking

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure your change is deployed to the server.

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi archana,

you have message area i accept , but where is message area ui element located in the view is it on top of all other UI elements ??

if it is on top of all other ui element , then error messages will get displayed there and to be precise when you add message area , what ever messages like error or success or warnings all get displayed in the message area ui element itself  so if message area ui is at bottom of screen then messages are displayed at that location and if ui element on top then it will be displayed at top ..

Regards

Govardan Raj S