cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming conflict when creating a search connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

could you please help me with creation of search connectors for Material Factsheet application?

We followed Setup of SAP Fiori Search and App Implementation: Material. And now I am trying to create search connectors (transaction ESH_COCKPIT) for Material Factsheet as specified in SAP Note 1861013 starting with search connector for Material. However, when I hit create connector, following error appears (see attached screenshot):

Error  Could not rename Object Type "VTWEG" in SWC SAPAPPLH - errors occurred during renaming

Error  Could not rename Object Type "VKORG" in SWC SAPAPPLH - errors occurred during renaming

Error  Cannot automatically resolve the following naming conflicts

I found a procedure on SAP Help Portal: Resolving Naming Conflicts, but when I enter the  transaction ESH_MODELER and hit "Resolve Conflicts" with my Software Component selected, I get following message (see attached screenshot):

Software component is free of conflicts

Can anyone suggest how to create the search connector under this conditions?

We are on SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0 SPS 8 with HANA as a database.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Problem solved with note 2086223 - ES: Prepare model data for connector creation. After executing the report ESH_OM_PREPARE_MODEL_DATA, I was able to create connector MATERIAL_H correctly.

Answers (0)