cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Need to run every 2 Hour...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have created a report and the report should fetch every 2 hours data.Now here my concern is how can i show the user for every 2 hour data.

as i am using the standard 0Time(hh) characteristics in my report and when i am trying to create a structure and taking the values range for the time char. as 1 hr to 2 hr.i am getting wrong values on the report output.

Can any one help me on this this how can i get the values for every 2hr,4hr,6hr....etc..

Thanks,

sat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate on what do you want, explain with some example.

You might already loading data into underlying infoprovider of that query for every two hours, if you run query after the load finished you can see the latest data(inform the client about this).

Regards,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengal,

Actually my data is stored in the infoprovider in the hourly basis(1hr,2hr,3hr...24hr).But the user want to see the data in the every two hour.let say,in the report they should not give any selection, they open the report and the report should show the data now in the below manner,

time2hr4hr6hr10hr
Values100101102103

hope this will help you.

Thanks,

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You can using broadcasting and schedule it accordingly to get the data as you require.

Regards,

Amit

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Amit said above, you may use BEx Broadcaster so that your query output will be sent to your user's email address every 2 hours..

Regards,

Loed

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As an alternative solution, if you have created BO WEBI report on top this BEx query, you can schedule WEBI report to run every 2 hours and send result in PDF format to the user's mail box.

I think we can't achieve this in BEx directly.

Regards,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

But the user want to see the report on Bex Analyzer.so if the refreshes the bex analyzer then the data should come like i have given the exam,ple above.

and one more concern also,the user want to see the report for last hour.suppose say now it is 6 PM IST and the user open the report on Bex Analyzer then the user can see the data in between 5 to 6 PM IST.

Kindly help me o this.

Thanks,

satish