Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Creation/Change Process

stefan_porges1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to implement a account creation and change process. Therefore an account should be created and approved. The created temporary account should be different from the approved one ( specially for change of account) in order to fulfill the audit requirements.

1) Creation Process

-Person1 create "temp" Business Partner
-Person2 approves "temp" Business Partner -> a new BP will be created with all fields from "temp" Business Partner and "temp" Business Partner should be remain in system
-"temp" Business Partner are not allowed to use in any other object (e.g. tickets, products)

1) Change Process

-Person1 create copy of original BP into  "temp" Business Partner
-Person1 make changes on "temp" Business Partner
-Person2 approves "temp" Business Partner -> the original BP will be changed with all fields from "temp" Business Partner and "temp" Business Partner should be remain in system
-"temp" Business Partner are not allowed to use in any other object (e.g. tickets, products)

Are there any standard ways to implement such function?

Kind regards Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you can acomplish with account lifecycle, authorizations and/or workflow.

1- You create a BP with the lifecycle temp

2- Only certain users can do the transition to change the lifecycle to temp to real (or whatever) or anyone can so the change triggers a workflow in order to approve the change.

I'm not going to enter to the technicall stuff as you already have full information about this in the help SAP documents/KBA/Notes or other/discussion/blogs.

Cheers!

Luis

Answers (0)