cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supporting and enhancing ISA / IPC applications

sun197895
Participant
0 Kudos

What skill set would I need to support / enhance ISA & IPC applications ?

My Skill set: Java/J2ee (Core Java, JDBC, Struts framework, Spring framework, Hibernate). I do not know webservices. Will this be sufficient. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sun,

It is more than sufficient. It will be good if you have lettle knowldge of CRM & SD with ABAP (It will be added and will help you a lot to understand the whole pricing processes).

Thanks,

Hamendra

sun197895
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hamendra.

Can you please help me with links which will make me understand more about ISA application functionality and also about the java API used specific to ISA. Thanks.

And also, please help me if you are aware of any online trainings on ISA / IPC.

I am very new to these applications and my client wants me to support these applications as soon as possible. So please help. Thanks.

sun197895
Participant
0 Kudos

And also Hamendra,...our ISA application is on ECC (R3). So even in this having CRM & SD knowledge would be helpful. Please excuse me for my ignorance...but thats how new I am to this area.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sun,

Please don't worry much functional side as someone definitly will asisst you.

Thanks,

Hamendra

sun197895
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hemendra.

ISA and IPC applications have their own Java API ? Like, SAP has added some APIs to java like 'Abstract Portal component' class etc. ADM has its own java API. Similarly, ISA/IPC also use SAP based java API or is it normal java. Your inputs please.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In ISA, there is no special kind of APIs. All APIs are struts based.

You can understand these easily as you have struts knowledge already.

Thanks,

Hamendra

sun197895
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hamendra. You have been so helpful. Thanks again.

Answers (0)