cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.1 SP05 / UI5 Ver. 1.28 Dead Links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we have BPC 10.1 freshly installed on NW 7.4 with Hana. This also SAPUI5 and SAP BW has been raised up. We currently cant click any links in BPC Web client on different Browser. Our current software components and UI5 version are attached. Is there an alternative to solve the problem unless we downgrade the BPC component? Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i like to try update BPC SP06, but currently the download is locked by SAP !

Releasedate was 10.4.15 and now cant download anymore.

Now, why SAP locked the Files is the big question

Greetz,

Marco

chuan_ding
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

I want to let you know that BPC 10.1 NW SP06 will be released in early June, it is not available now.
Moreover, you can upgrade to SP05 patch03 to fix this issue. For more details, please read  note 2171365.

Best regards,

Chuan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

after fighting against a hugh number of SAP notes, the links and funktions in BPC web works fine now!

thx to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I opened an OSS and they confirmed that it will get resolved by installing BPC SP5 Patch 3.

Note : you have to go through with patch 1 and 2 then patch 3.

Regards.

Ahmed Salam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marco,

I have the exact same problem, will you please post the solution whenever you find it ?

Thanks

Ahmed Salam

chuan_ding
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

"Unable to click any links in BPC Web" occurs because your BPC version(SP05) doesn't match UI5 version(SP12).

Please note that BPC SP05 only matches UI5 SP11(1.26.1).(see note 2103585 and 2061095)

You can upgrade to BPC SP06 that will be released in early June, which matches UI5 SP12 (1.28.1) or rebuild your system according to note 2103585.

Best regards,

Chuan