Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check when a delivery is outside reception hours of goods

yamit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to validate that  if a delivery is created for after hours of receipt of goods, appears a  warning message?

I filled  the goods receiving hours in the master data of customer, but the system does nothing.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamit,

Nothing will happen in master data itself. When you will create a delivery this data would be taken as reference in shipment tab (header) and will schedule accordingly.

If you see the attached screen shot the delivery is possible between 04:00-06:00 & 12:00-15:00. System proposed at 04:00, but I changed the same to 03:00 and it gave warning in the delivery itself.

Let me know this helped and resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

yamit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, thanks

i could see the warning message,

But The delivery hour  always is 00:00 the system does not propose  nothing

What could I do to propose the time?

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamit,

Have you created this delivery against an existing sales order or have you created against a new one? If new one cross check in SO at header and line item level whether unloading point is available or not? If not against a new one, try with new SO.

Regards

Rahul

yamit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Raul, this Delivery was created with a new sales order

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamit,

Check SAP note 1679857. Though reason mentioned is bit different then what you have maintained in customer master but at least cross check the same. Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (0)