cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Address after Business Partner Name

0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Is there any possibility to hide the address text after the business partner name?

Look at the screen bellow for more details:

System details:

SAP CRM 7.0 EHP3

(WEBCUIF 747 SP 06)

Best regards,

JC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Solved!

Thanks P.M. Rijlaarsdam & Gopalakrishnan Selvaraj for your answers.

However, we have solved this issue creating a new Address Layout Key (tx: OY07) with its corresponding Layout.

The layout (formatting routtine) was created using the enhacement SZAD0001 defined in the package SZAD (Tx: CMOD)

Regards,

JC

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I have exactly the same requirement but I am functional consultant and with no knowledge about CMOD transaction.

Are you able to give me further details on what it should be done here?

Thanks a lot.

Susana Messias

0 Kudos

Hello Susana,

In fact, I am a functional consultant as well, so I gave the directions to development area. However, it is important to know how the Address Loyout Key works. There are some pre-defined Address Loyout Key and you can test them in case one of them fit to your needs.

In case you will need an Address Layout Key, you have to talk with the development area and explain your needs. Probably they will ask you what fields will remain or hide in your request. Please, chek my previous message in this thread where I said some key words that your development consultant will need.

Transaction:

-CMOD (user exit)

-OY07 (you have to indicate the new Layout Key to your country specific configuration)

Regards,

JC

GopalakrishnanS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

For the overview page you can follow the link provided by the Pieter.

I have achieved the same and providing steps below for your reference.

Go to component workbench and provided the component as BP_HEAD and provided the enhancement set to enhance the component.

Refine the method of GET_STATE_DESCRIPTION and call the super method.

either you can split the description variable based on your requirement and assign the result to the description itself or get the customer name through bol programming.

in my case i used the split option to remove the address data and displayed only the customer name.

Result

Regards,

Gopalakrishnan Selvaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure. For the overview page I would recommend the following.

SAP CRM: Changing the Work Area Title of an overview page

For the assignment blocks, I would expect there is another field containing only the name of the businesspartners.

If all else fails, you can check BADI (transaction SE19) BUPA_DESCRIPTION_GET.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pieter Rijlaarsdam