cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open and test Input Form from EPM Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to BPC and working on custom logic BADI ( BPC 10 NW) . Now I have written a code and I want to test it through EPM excel. BPC consultants have already developed some input forms for PLAN model. Can anyone suggest me some links or any knowledge which can guide me how to open input form and how to test it ?

Thanks,

Niki.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

Create a new one!

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for the reply, I am basically ABAPer so I am not much aware of how to create a Form so just want to use existing one and debug the calculation logic.

Thanks,

Niki

former_member193143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Niki,

Do you have login credentials for BPC web admin...?

Do you know the input form location where its saved and what is the name of input form..?

we have 2 ways to log on to EPM add-in excel

1. from web admin

2. from excel directly

just open you excel, go to epm tab click on log on...then choose your connection and enter your credentials.

after log on next open server root folder

and then you will get a screen like below,.

and choose you input form and click on open.. this is a pretty normal way to open existing reports or input forms.

Regards,

Saida Reddy

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you try to use unknown existing form - it will end with worth results...

Create a new one with full understanding of what are you doing...

By the way, you are talking about custom logic badi development... But what is the reason to use input form? You need to launch your custom logic badi in the script! Use UJKT for this...

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saida.. I was looking for the same thing...Well Somehow I do not get the option 'Open' in my EPM excel. It has new report and report action etc.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Niki

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

Go to EPM -> Options -> Command Display Options - > Check "Reports Group"  = Open/Save

Shrikant

former_member193143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Niki,

Please follow the steps as shri suggested.. If the open/save are available and are in disable state then you dont have access to open those ...

regards,

Saida Reddy Gogireddy

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can imagine how other BPC consultants will be happy when the topic author will play with developed input forms...

Answers (0)