Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require help for customization for exporting chemicals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

My chemical company wants to export chemicals.

For that I have to customize my SAP. My requirements are below

(1) At the time to dispatch of material from our factory premises, we have to create AR1 & Excise invoice on current RBI rate. There should no any accounting entry. This will treat as stock transfer from company premises to port.

(2) At the time of BOL, commercial invoice will raised to debtor on current RBI rate.

The accounting entry as per below

Debtors Account                        Dr         

Sale of Export Account               Cr 

Please help for such customization

Reagrds

Shalabh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalabh,

It would be helpful if you give more details of the senario to give our sugesstions.

Based on the above comments,

When there is dispatch of material from the plant you need to create a excise invoice & ARE1(No accounting entry) What is the type of excise invoice(e.g. With bond/no bond(export under rebate)/export under LUT. This will be treat as STO means how they are considering the port presently whether as plant or ship to party what is the exact link.

In standard sap in CIN there is separate settings for customs exchange rate consideration.

So, I could able to correlate the issues as per your comments mentioned above & post what exactly the challenges that you are facing from process execution perspective in SAP.

Please go through the below threads for export process in SAP.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/CIN+Creation,Updation,post,Cancel+ARE1

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1379233

Also there are so many threads search in google.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.