cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BODS objects moving from dev to quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help regarding the BODS Objects moving from development system to quality system.

In my development system already there are few projects available. As per the business requirement, I was told to do some changes in the existing Project PRJ_X ( I mean to say I have added one extra job and workflow and dataflow to the project PRJ_X).

Now I need to move the changes done in PRJ_X to the quality system.

Steps done from my end.

1. Added the required Job, workflow and dataflow to my existing project PRJ_X and saved the changes.

2. Now the changes are saved in the Local object Repository.

3. Now I thought of moving the project PRJ_X  from local object repository to Central Object Repository of DEV .So that I can login to the BODS Quality system and import the project PRJ_X in quality system from Central Object Repository of DEV. But I can't see option ADD TO REPOSITORY in the enable mode for the PRJ_X.

Request you kindly correct and guide me how can I move the changes for my project PRJ_X to the BODS quality system.

Also I have attached the screenshot for the reference.

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate for your quick responses.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

that means PROJ_X already added to central repo  earlier.

check out the PROJ_X from central repo "with objects and dependents without replacement" option and check in again "with objects and dependents".