Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query for SD/CRM as career prospect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What will you suggest will be an appropraite profile in SAP for MBA in marketing in terms of future prospects?SD module or CRM Module?

Regards,

Ashwini

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Both SAP SD and SAP CRM modules fit in for the MBA (Mkt) qualification holders. However to enter into the SAP industry there are two ways in India: 1. Get yourself certified in SAP SD or CRM as per your pocket and wait till you get the interview call and 2. Campus selection from the engineering colleges.

So what I am here trying to tell you is that it is not so easy to enter into the SAP industry. It is sheer luck which matters. There are many who do certification and wait several months to get the first break in SAP.

If you can take the risk then jump into it or just get some sales job offered for MBA guys and be happy. I know that I have been very blunt but it is the truth.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks and regards,

Deepak

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ashwini,

You can go for any one of these. It really does not matter.

If you had work experience (domain) then you could have made a choice aligned with it.

TW