cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure/create BOM all components to CLASS(CL30N) ?

0 Kudos

Dear folks,

I created class(CL02) and characteristics(CT04) in SAP. Now what  are the components available in BOM(CS12) is required to display in CLASS(CL30N/CL30).If any changes made in BOM that  changes automatically made  in Class(CL30N) also required. Is there any configuration settings is available in SAP?(Without using UPLOAD Programs(LSMW,BDC...). Using LSMW uploaded all BOM components to CLASS, but any change made  in BOM again update is required class manually(LSMW). If there is any configuration setting available BOM to CLASS automatic changes in SAP?

Thanks

Chaitu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear,

Class is created newly and using LSMW   what are the components available in BOM is uploaded in class.

Now my required is without using uploading programs how configuration b/w  BOM  and class.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chaitu B,

If you are useing Classes as an items in BOM , please go through below link, it will help you understand the setup as well as concept.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If i understand correctly,the activity you are looking is updating the existing master data of CLASS & CHARACTERISTICS for BOM. So we need to use LSMW or BDC to update any changes of master data.

Regards,

Pardhu

nawed_a_khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitu,

you Can refer doc

Defining Classes as BOM Items: - Variant Configuration (LO-VC) - SAP Library

it will help you .

Regards,

Nawed A Khan