cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting warning message "BP role &1 still in use; deletion not allowed" while deleting BP Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement to chnage the BP Role and for that we are deleting role and adding new role, but few cases we are getting "BP role (&1) still in use; deletion not allowed" for these cases we are not able to change the role details, so please suggest us how to handle it.

Thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkata,

As far as my knowledge concern, you can hide your previous BP role and create a new BP role. So the hided Business role will not appear while creating the Account Master data.

You can use this "Hide" button.

Best regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your responce,

my requirement is to remove(unassign) BP role from BP master record, for that usally we select role from either WebUI or GUI and say remove, but in my case I am getting bellow error message for selective BP's.

Thanks,

Venkat Chava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

As far as my knowledge concern, you should not delete the Particular BP role from which you have already used to create Business Partner. Please read the relevant note - 596334

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

Usually, the reason of the issue is the role being still used in the FS (financial service application) so that you are facing the error. If you have created the role by mistake and you are very much sure to delete it, you can follow the below recommendations:

1. Execute transaction BUPA_EVENTS.

2. Choose event 'RLDEL'.

3. Click on Event -> Function modules.

4. The last entry is FSBP_CRITER_RLDEL.Change the value in column 'CALL' from * to space.

5. Save.

Now, delete the roles.

After you have deleted all the required roles, please revert the customizing back. This will solve the problem.

Thanks,

Julin Xin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have come across these error. Could you please check in the relationship setting what restriction have put for particular partner function. I also will request to check the Bdocs have task Update or insert .

the issue happening because there is one partner of type suppose account manager is allowed and Bdcos tried to Insert one more so validation got failed which result Bdocs in error. Please revert with your finding.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thaks for your responce,

Relationship category for partner function which is related with this BP role is BUR001(is a contact Person for ) with unchecked Block, and bdocs related to this BP are with success status, still I am getting the same error.

Thanks,

Venkat