cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification for email workflow process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM,

I am new in this area of the setting but if you can let me know how to setup email workflow escalation process during quality notification.

What I means is if I create a QM notification, and the issue need to escalates to two following parties to resolve in the following order:

1st - It need approval from production manager

2nd - after 1st level approve, the workflow will go to operation executive to resolve the issue.

3rd - once the issue is resolve by the operation executive, it need to varify by the production manager.

Appreciate your guidance or lead me to a webpage where the setup of such process is explained.

regards.

tuff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to let you know Daniel, (and others), that your posting was reported for a failure to search.  I was on the fence about letting this through but I decided too.

The only reason I did was that I wasn't sure how much info is actually out there on this.  Your postng seems like it is almost a direct copy of user requirements. Not a specific question that came up as part of research and testing.

Please make sure to include what you have tried, what you have looked at and read in future questions.  Many folks here are sensitive to providing answers to what should be able to be solved by a simple search, or to questions that may in fact be difficult and enlightening to the comunity, but the poster has not communicated via their posting, any indication having had researched or tested any scenarios out first.

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the following Link & also check with your workflow Technical consultant

Steps in a Workflow - QM - Quality Management: Workflow Scenarios - SAP Library

QM Workflow WS00400064 (QM Pers.resp) | SCN

Thanks in advance