Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block field - display only

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anywhere in configuration where the delivery block field on sales order schedule lines could be set to display only? The delivery block is set on the item schedule line when the sales order (return) is created. Then after availability check that we have the ordered/required/confirmed quantity, we should be able to manually remove the delivery block. But it appears that the field is only on display mode for certain service types. The workaround is to select the item line from Overview -> Edit -> Fast change of... -> Delivery block... there the delivery block can be changed.

I have checked USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION on MV45AFZZ and did not find screen-output/input changes. There are no transaction variants for VA02 as well. Does anyone have any suggestion on where to look at? I am continuing to check other development objects but I was wondering if there was also something in config that could be checked.

Thanks in advance!

Cholen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your comments. As mentioned, I found an FM called to create the item automatically certain conditions. The value being passed to bapisditm-vw_uepos is 'R' which I found to be referring to replacement kit component. I changed the value to 'D' instead and then the field for delivery block was set to modifiable.

Cholen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create authorization object for delivery block field (VBAK-LIFSK) and include them in abap code through enhancement. Only those user can modify the value who have authorization of delivery codes. You will have delivery block reason wise control.

regards,

Maulik

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no status profile in the service type and credit limit does not apply. The delivery block is relate with unavailable stock.

I found the FM that adds the item to the order and it uses BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE.

I see that bapischdlx-updateflag = 'I'. What does the parameter mean? I have read through the forums and many indicate that it should be bapischdlx-updateflag = 'U'.

Can anyone explain further?

Cholen

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As 'I' stands for INSERT...I guess, the system is determining new schedule lines when changing the sales order through BAPI. It will be 'U - Update' when changing the existing details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if   the credit limit is exceed delivery block

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does ayone have any suggestion on this? I have not had the luck to determine why the delivery block field could not be modifed.

Cholen

0 Kudos

HI cholen,

i am not sure about it but please check- is there any status profile enabled for those particular service types?

regards

PK