cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Serial Number (31847) instead of right Serial Number (31932).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have inserted wrong serial number#31847 instead of right serial number#31932 and I can't delete the wrong Serial Number since I have PGI (Post Good Issue) on Delivery Number *****3,please let me know how to  delete the old serial number, in order to input the right serial number.

Thanks ,

Divya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

As per my knowledge you reverse the PGI if you have WM integrated(activated) with your system by LT0G t code after that cancel the delivery by t code VL09.After that follow below one

Use T.Code OIS2

1. Create a serial number profile by entering an alphanumeric key with a maximum of four characters as well as a description.

2. Choose "Serialization transactions".

3. With Table view -> Other view , you reach the data screen on which you can define the serial number usage and equipment required.

4. In addition, specify whether the allocation of the serial number should be carried out mandatorily or optionally. If serial numbers are not required, they can be created during document processing.

5. Enter the equipment category for serial numbers

Or maintain the serial number properly in MMR - Plant data / stor. 2 and process your process.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

We have to Cancel the PGI IN VLO9 and after that we can change the Serial Number.

Regards

Susheel Aitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried to cancel PGI?

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

In our process we don't have a option to cancel PGI.

Thanks,

Divya.