cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII_TRANS_PLUGIN Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m trying to use MII_TRANS_PLUGIN using SAP ME .1.4.39 Counter 2015021303 but getting following error:

SAP MII transaction SAP/MFG/JLR_RFID/RFIDREPAIRTAGUPDATE failed with message: Unable to execute transaction: SAP/MFG/JLR_RFID/RFIDREPAIRTAGUPDATE.trx (Message 10059)

Please find attached config and let me know what could be possible reason.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

When I had the same problem Note 1908404  helped me to make it working.

Thanks,

Oksana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply.

I tried with note but  m getting error: Permissions or settings are required to run activity MII_TRANS_PLUGIN_RFI (Message 16034).

Can you please guide me?

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you add permissions to MII_TRANS_PLUGIN_RFI activity at User Group Maintenance at Permissions tab ?

Thanks,

Oksana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..I did and that issue got resolved.

But again getting same error SAP MII transaction SAP/MFG/JLR_RFID/RFIDREPAIRTAGUPDATE failed with message: Unable to execute transaction: SAP/MFG/JLR_RFID/RFIDREPAIRTAGUPDATE.trx (Message 10059)

Please guide..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Looks like, It’s the case-sensitivity issue.

Can you please check and make sure the MII transaction and the full file/folder names are in upper case.

All the folders/sub-folder and Trx file name  shud be in upper case SAP/MFG/JLR_RFID/RFIDREPAIRTAGUPDATE

I had faced similar issue with MII -- 14.0 SP4 Patch 3  http://scn.sap.com/message/14977320#14977320

Thanks,

Shridhar..

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

What's the actual name of the transaction in MII? Is it all uppercase as in the error? If no - try to change it to uppercase and retry. I recall there was such a bug that I believe was fixed already in latest patches.

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Yes,transaction name is in upper case.Do we need to have any specific patch for this?

Current patch is SAP ME .1.4.39 Counter 2015021303.

Regards,

Neha

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Neha,

If the actual path and name is in uppercase in MII - then I don't think it's the cause. Can you reproduce the error and attach NW defaultTrace with the exception stack trace? Maybe we could figure something out from it.

Regards,

Konstantin Chernega

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin ,

I have collected  NW defaultTrace after recreating error.

Please let me know how i can share with you as Zip file attachment is not possible.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Neha

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cut out full exception stack trace and attach it here as a text file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin ,

I have taken only error trace but file size is more than 3 MB and also single error file is divided into multiple files.

Please let me know how to share.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can open the file and cut out related exception and save it in a new text file. Attach it here afterwards.

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin ,

Please find attached error file.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neha