cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Shipment cost process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, Requirement from business is that while processing shipment cost document Freight rate (Lump sum ) will be determined automatically based on the certain parameters and working fine. But business want to divide the Total freight into 3 elements and two of them should calculate at delivery level means each item and third element (Document Fee) should capture the rate at document level. For example if your shipment contains 3 deliveries but Document fee should be captured only once at document level not at delivery level. I created 3 different condition types and two of them working perfect as per requirement. but the third one which is categorized as Document fee, system calculating and picking up the rate but not placing the value in document. Attached the screen shots for your reference. Can any one suggest how can I configure the third one (Document Fee)  or fulfill the requirement? Appreciated your help.

. Business wants third one should calculate automatically certain parameters and created access sequence for this one. Experts, Please help. This is an urgent requirement. I need your thoughts. Regards, SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Cross check in custom procedure, for custom condition type, what's the status of field "Manual". It seems you have put tick for this one.

Let me know what's the case.

Regards

Rahul