Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Format in Marketing

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Champions ,

In Mapping Format , DELETE ROW , ADD MAPPING RULE is coming suppress , please refer enclosed screen short and guide how i can resolve this problem ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

if you select the first row on the left, the button "Delete Row" will be available.

To activate the second button, you need to select an attribute from the right column.

If you then press the button "Add Mapping Rule", the attribute gets inserted in the left table.

Regards,

Markus

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Riedel

Thanks fr prompt response

"Delete Row"  has been activated as per your instruction while Add Mapping Rule",is still cmg suppress although i am selecting attribute from right column and then going to click on Add Mapping Rule", but it is not getting add in left side table and field remain suppress.

Please guide

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

I'm sorry,  there was a too short explanation. Please select an attribute from the right and select an empty column from the left.

On the right table, press the button "map" --> the attribute gets transfered into the left table.

Now the button "Add mapping Rule" is available.

Regards,

Markus

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Riedel

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Riedel,

Hope all will be going fine at your end

I followed the all procedures required for ELM .But after saving ELM i got error on Maintain Target Group although it is showing status as 3 Records uploaded successfully.Please refer enclosed screen short and guide where i need to rectify?

Thanks

former_member92946
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

check if you have an ELM "usage" value configured inside your customizing.

Follow this path: spro --> CRM --> Marketing --> Segmentation --> General Settings --> Define Usage for Segments

and check if the UsageID is available inside the customizing.

Regards,

Markus

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Riedel,

Thanks for reply

Please refer below screen short comprises of Usage For Segmentation Configuration. Please guide

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

First of all , you need to have .CSV file containing some data separated by semicolons. Then you first select the file , upload the file and then click on Refresh. Then select the first field and corresponding field on the left side ( Person,Organisation) and click on 'Map' . Then both the fields described by you will be enabled.Hope it helps.

Regards,

Manjeet .