cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation formula AX does not exist

0 Kudos

Hi All

We have implemented SAP note 907742 for SAP REFX- IAS17 Functionality, all the backend configuration is done, but while creating contract we are getting the above mentioned error,.

Could some one please advise me the formulas used for IAS17 -

Thank you

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

please check with the developer, in the program,SAP had provided default calculation formula has AX, we need to change this attribute as per the base condition, make it has fixed - A.

Note: There is a SAP Bug i.e. whenever a SLContract is terminated there will be some values which will be lying in IAS revenue Account. Actually it should not once the values are terminated and respective RERAALCN is done system should post all the respective values to Actual Revenue account.

I am not able to recollect the config and development we have done in my previous project. However, if i could find my docs, will surely send the same.

Regards

Jayanth

0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth

Thank you for Kind Information on the issue,

Could you please advise the Calculation Formula and Distribution Formula for SLM, and also We have created the conditions as per the SAP note, but the problem is in SAP note the formula are not given for the Condition Type, Calculation & Distribution.

Could you please provide me the same.

Thank you

Amit

searching_fi@hotmail.com

0 Kudos

Hi All

Could some one please advise on the above issue, or can you please provide me the formulas for Condition types that are used.

Thank you

Amit

searching_fi@hotmail.com