Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delimit Employee Subgroups

benamor_bentebba
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any one help me to delimit Employee subgroups (in Customizing) to keep the history of both text with the same key of subgroup.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benamore,

Nope. extremely sorry to say you dont have such an option in SAP to do the delimitation for employee group or subgroup,, if you dont want use the old one , please create a new one and mention the old one as obsolete, so business wont use it.

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this IMG path,

In IMG --> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Human Resources Management --> Validity Period for Organizational Assignments --> Define Validity Period for Employee Subgroups

Table: V_T503_DELIM

first need to activate the switch ADMIN DELIM X

benamor_bentebba
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you for replay,

in this path IMG I haven't ( -->Validity Period for Organizational Assignments --> Define Validity Period for Employee Subgroups), I have only:

- Assignment of Personnel Area to Company Code

- Assign employee subgroup to employee group

and I can't find Table: V_T503_DELIM with SM30

A+

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benamor,

I guess you are using SAP version 4.7 Am i right?

Thanks

Sriram

benamor_bentebba
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

No I use ECC6.

Thanks.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Dimitri, please refer to SAP Note 1883014 if you want to be able to delimit the descriptions of Employee Sub-Groups (and 3 other objects).

benamor_bentebba
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This note 1883014 don't be able to run with my SAP version ECC6 .

@+

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benamor,

I recently stumbled upon a similar question and found the following. The note you are looking for is 1883014

For a very thorough explanation on this subject, please have a look at this document by .

Good luck!
Dimitri.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i know we can not delimit employee sub groups, Since we do not have validity period option from configuration end.

We have to utilize them with date parameters at master data level further more to avoid master data inaccuracy we can implement validations.

Regards

Venkatesh