cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leave request send button not gettting activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

in my leave requests after we updated patch from sap hr CIN -- 458 to 473  in ehp 6 7.4 version  the "send" button and "send new" button is not getting activated check my screen shot below once :-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one ?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

this was encountered earlier too. probably you are missing some SAP ABA notes is it standard application? did you try launching from Se80?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya its same from se80 also ...ya it is standard only ..in qas we didnt still upgrade the patches in QAS  it is fine only in DEV portal not getting .and i raised ticket  today to SAP waiting for their reply

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

please check in the OVP configuration whether there is a component maintained in the attributes of the buttons SEND_AND_NEW and SEND_AND_BACK. If so, then the button properties 'Visibility' and 'Enabled' are no longer controlled by the OVP itself but by the maintained component and the corresponding feeder class. The OVP then tries to get the properties via the IF_FPM_UIBB_API. However, if the component or the assigned configuration cannot be found the button is automatically set disabled and visible. earlier, it was resolved with application of correct SAP Hr and Ea hr level along with SAP ABA

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya it is related to  patch update which we are doing as now patch got updated it got enabled again

dev patch:-

qas patch :-

leave request got enabled after updating patches:-

As I observed all th 3 servers should be on same patch level or else some services will not work properly in portal like leave request , salary slip and some other

Answers (0)