Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Funds Management

former_member571406
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a question regarding marketing funds management.

The scenario I would like to implement is the following (described as simple as possible):

Provide a budget for a marketing plan or a campaign. Then, according to expenses made (data from ERP-FI or CO, no PS with WBS, no POs) the campaign actuals should be updated so as to have a budget vs actual cost.

SAP CRM (EHP2), SAP ECC (no BW, SEM, BPS etc).

Is this possible to be implemented in SAP CRM with standard Funds Management?

Thank you

Iordanis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please refer to the following documents:

In campaign management the expense type and expense value need to be entered in the planning layout. From that perspective I understand that the planning needs to be integrated. You can however use the CRM system as SEM system so you don't necessarily require a BW system.

Once the campaign generates the fund usage, this is replicated to ERP and processed accordingly. Please refer to the following doc for further information:

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

best regards,

Johannes

former_member571406
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

In FundsManagement integration with ERP describes a procedure where postings are made in CRM. Our need is not to post accruals in CRM but the CRM to read them from FI/CO (reverse scenario).

The user in CRM will fulfill only the expected "expenses" for a campaign (indepened custom field in CRM or with funds planning) and then at each campaign he would like to track actual expenses for this campaigh with data read from ERP (FI/CO).

Can this be implemented with funds management?

Thank you in advance,

I.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iordanis,

You said,

Our need is not to post accruals in CRM but the CRM to read them from FI/CO (reverse scenario).

Reading from FI/CO is not real time hence you need to run batch jobs to load all the values from FI/CO to CRM. Once the values are loaded then the calculation happens and the net results will be available at fund level [check book assignment block]

Rgds

Hari