Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching ON Enhancement Implementation MSAM_MOREP_AUTH_CHECK_MATERIAL via switch EAM_MSAM_SFWS_1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need to SWITCH ON Enhancement Implementation MSAM_MOREP_AUTH_CHECK_MATERIAL of BADI  MB_BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE via switch EAM_MSAM_SFWS_1. I am not able to find the switch in SFW5. Please tell me how to switch on this Implementation. I need this Implementation to be active to Enhance BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

4 REPLIES 4

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anirban,

What is business requirement for that BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE enhancement is required via switch ?

Switch can be viewed in tcode SFW1.

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anirban,

Check by running the report SCPR_ACTIVATE_SBCSETS, find the BC set for your switch and activate that BC set.

Check the below link it might give you some hint.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/5d/d22325dfb9492992b5e7fb117254ba/content.htm

Regards,

TP

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

there is a checkbox above on the one highlighted. please check that checkbox(Active) then it will be called during the runtime.

hopefully this resolves your issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anirban,

You can use TA SFW_BROWSER and search for your switch name.
By expanding the whole business function (node above the switch), you will also see all the affected switchable objects.

In SFW5, you activate Business functions and not switches.

In SFW1, you can display your switch definition and see to which business function it is assigned to

But be careful, most of the Business Functions are not reversible. This means that when they are switched on, they cannot be switched off.
You should have a backup of your system before switching on non-reversible business function.
In SFW5, reversible business function have a different Icon and also '(Reversible)' appears in the description of the business function.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Pascale Boyer
SAP Dev Support