cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data acquisition has failed HDB00101

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am a new Predictive Analytics user and have just installed V2.1. I am trying to load either Excel (xlsx or csv) sample data file in Expert Analytics but  consistently get the error: Data acquisition has failed HDB00101. It is a small file 3000 rows and 6 columns and I have excluded any date fields; the rest of the data is straight forward. I have also tried opening and resaving the file (all ideas posted in SCN). My colleague working in the same environment (Windows 7, PA 2.1) can load the same file - no problem. Any ideas to resolve?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Antonie - already tried the suggestions you referenced above. Now waiting for a User ID open a ticket with SAP Support.

Rgds Mark

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I just found this SAP note for Lumira on the same problem - but it gives no additional clues on the root cause.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2111873

Regards,

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi again,

If you still face the problem and are licensed to get support, I would also recommend that you open a ticket with SAP support so that the problem gets investigated further.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Sorry you face such trouble loading your file. I am not familiar with this error. I just found this post that might be helpful for you - in case the root cause would be similar: Lumira Desktop gives error HDB 00101 when reading data from an Excel file | SAP BO Training Online

Best regards

Antoine