cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codes and Catalogs - Unflag for Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Without realizing the repercussions, I deleted a couple of codes from the Define Codes Groups table.  I have not transported the changes to our QA client but I cannot re-create the codes with the same code as it is flagged for deletion. Is there any way to unflag a code for deletion before transporting the change to our QA client?

...and also, is there a way to hide the codes no longer needed from WebUI? To stop the Agents from selecting them ( considering that I can no longer delete them)

Many thanks! Fatsie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima,

Firstly you can recreate the same codes again by following the steps. Once the codes are deleted, save the changes and exit the spro transaction and then reenter the settings to add the codes again.

Once the code is used in any of the transactions it cannot be deleted. So there is always an option the change the description of such codes so that the user identifies not to use them in any transaction.

Regards,

Prajit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Prajit, that is exactly what I have done, the sequence of me saving the changes and releasing my transport was of most importance. I have re-created all the missing codes and added a ZZ: in the Description as a means for Agents not to select them, saved the changes against my original transport and away we went 😉

Test Client and reporting is working splendidly.

Thanks again!

Fatsie