cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode level is not getting printed while doing GR through RF transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone explain what is barcode level and where it is created .

After GRN is done, client wants to print barcode level in print-out.

Where can i see barcode level in SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam Sai,

It is Barcode Label(and not Barcode Level). You normally see Barcode stickers in Departmental shops. Similar Barcode printing can be done in SAP. This is what your client needs.

SAP provides standard configurations for Configuring Barcodes. Just get in touch with your Abaper who can do the settings for you. He would Probably use Smart styles and Smartforms for this Barcode.

I would suggest you to go through some internal documents where in you will be guided on how this printing is configured while doing a Goods Receipt.

One reason I think is that there may not be condition records maintained for the Goods receipt output which is causing issue while barcode printing also. You can check MN22 for Inventory related condition records.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Raghavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no bar code level in SAP (per say). Bar codes are nothing more then a special type of font that can be used to make a data field that you can scan, normally directly below the same data in readable font. A popular bar code font is 3 of 9 and its free (missing some special characters in the easy to find free version).

I believe what your client wants is a label output with a bar code for the SU # that can be scanned?