cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, if i get any om ticket in support project, how can i transport solution to quality and production?

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are working OM,PA etc if it is a configuration part we will have to save it under TR then move it to other clients and when it comes to the OM part when we are doing master data transaction's by using PP01, PP02, PP03 or PO13 we have to create them in each individual clients or move it by using RE_RHMOVE30.

Further more Go through integration switches, Group TRSP.

Regards

Venkatesh

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If the ticket requires any configuration changes,youneed to create a "Request" in development client and

if you have facility to testthose changes in other development testclient before releasing the request,copy those changes using transaction SCC1 and if every thing is fine then release the request using transaction se09 and then move the request to Quality system for user testing using transportmanagement system with transaction "stms_import"and then to production system with transportmanagement.

if those are workbench requests, ABAPER will do in same way.

if you are using solution manager it is added advantage to move change requests with the help of CHARM .because here it is more convinient to driveinto development and quality and production system.

you can create incudent in solman and withrespectto that you can create transport request.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

OM as in Org Management?  Are these tickets for configuration or development changes?